www.tellthebell.com is a survey website which is used by Taco Bell to gather customer feedback and statistics. By filling tellthebell.com survey customers can receive certain prizes including a free coupon for the next meal in Taco Bell and other offers.
After completing the TellTheBell survey you will receive a validation code. This validation code could be used within 30 days on your next visit to Taco Bell location to receive a free offer. You should write the code on the receipt or as instructed by TellTheBell.com website. On your next visit to Taco Bell location just provide the validation code to get a freebie.
There are other offers/sweepstakes that you can enter by filling survey at www.TellTheBell.com. To get more details visit www.tellthebell.com.
How to use www.TellTheBell.com
- Enter www.tellthebell.com into your browser address bar
- Make sure that your browser displays a lock icon in the address bar next to www.tellthebell.com. This lock icon shows that your connection is SSL encrypted and you are safe to enter personal information into the website. Double check that there are no misspellings of www.tellthebell.com website address in the address bar. This is necessary to prevent phishing attacks.
- Choose the language of the survey by clicking blue link at the bottom. By default, English is selected and you can switch to Spanish by clicking on “Español”
- Enter the 16-digit survey code printed on your receipt
- Click on “Start” button to proceed with the survey
- www.TellTheBell.com website will ask you several questions about your experience at Taco Bell. You will be asked about the quality of food, cleanliness, Taco Bell location and service
- As a final step www.TellTheBell.com will provide you with a validation code. Make sure to write this code down on the receipt so you can use it on your next visit to Taco Bell. Write this code right away as you will not be able to get it again once you leave www.tellthebell.com website.