storesurvey.riteaid.com is a survey website which is used by Rite Aid Pharmacy Stores chain to gather Rite Aid customer feedback and statistics. By filling storesurvey.riteaid.com survey customers can enter Rite Aid Sweepstakes. Rite Aid Corporation is a chain of pharmacy stores with locations across multiple states with more than 50,000 employees. The first Rite Aid pharmacy store was opened in 1962 in Scranton, Pennsylvania. It was founded by Alex Grass under the name of Thrift D Discount Center.
Upon completing the Rite Aid Food Stores survey you will enter the Rite Aid Sweepstakes with a chance to win $1000 or ten chances to win $100.
How to use storesurvey.riteaid.com
- Enter https://storesurvey.riteaid.com/ into your browser address bar.
- On a first page you will be asked to enter 16-digit receipt code which could be found at the bottom of your Rite Aid receipt.
- Click on “Next” button to proceed with the survey
- storesurvey.riteaid.com website will ask you several questions about your experience at Rite Aid Pharmacy Store. You will be asked about the quality of service, time of visit, cleanliness, and overall experience
- As a final step storesurvey.riteaid.com will provide you with a sweepstakes entry.