www.jacklistens.com is a survey website that is used by Jack In The Box chain to gather Jack In The Box chain locations customer feedback and statistics. By filling jacklistens.com survey customers can enter Jack In The Box Sweepstakes. Jack In The Box Inc. is a fast-food chain with more than 2000 locations across multiple states. Most of the Jack In The Box locations are on the USA West Coast. The first Jack In The Box location was opened in 1951 on El Cajon Boulevard. Jack In The Box Inc. was founded by Robert O. Peterson and first operated under the name of Topsy’s Drive-In.
Upon completing the Jack In The Box survey you will enter the sweepstakes.
How to use www.jacklistens.com
- Enter https://www.jacklistens.com/ into your browser address bar.
- On a first page you will need to choose language you want to use to complete the survey.
- After that you will be asked to enter the fourteen digit code located in the middle of your Jack In The Box receipt.
- Click on “Next” button to proceed with the survey
- jacklistens.com website will ask you several questions about your experience at Jack In The Box location you visited. You will be asked about the quality of service, time of visit, cleanliness, and overall experience
- As a final step www.jacklistens.com will provide you with a sweepstakes entry.