www.mycfavisit.com is a survey website which is used by Chick-fil-A to gather Chick-fil-A customer feedback and statistics. By filling mycfavisit.com survey customers can receive certain offers which are typically found on a Chick-fil-A receipt with a survey code.
After completing the Chick-fil-A survey you will receive a redemption code. This code could be used on your next visit to Chick-fil-A restaurant to receive an offer from your receipt. You should write the code on the receipt or as instructed by mycfavisit.com website. On your next visit to Chick-fil-A location just provide the validation code to get an offer redeemed.
How to use www.Mycfavisit.com
- Enter https://www.mycfavisit.com/ into your browser address bar
- Make sure that your browser displays a lock icon in the address bar next to www.mycfavisit.com. This lock icon shows that your connection is SSL encrypted and you are safe to enter personal information into the website. Double check that there are no misspellings of www.mycfavisit.com website address in the address bar. This is necessary to prevent phishing attacks.
- If you’d like to complete the Chick-fil-A survey in English you can click on Espanol link at the bottom of the page
- Enter 4-digit store number and date when you visited Chick-fil-A. This information is located on your Chick-fil-A receipt.
- Click on “Start” button to proceed with survey
- Mycfavisit.com website will ask you several questions about your experience at Chick-fil-A. You will be asked about the quality of food, cleanliness, and service
- Once you complete the survey questions you will be asked to provide your contact information to get coupons and sweepstakes entry
- As a final step www.Mycfavisit.com will provide you with a redemption code. Make sure to write this code down on the receipt so you can use it on your next visit to Chick-fil-A. Write this code right away as you will not be able to get it again once you leave www.mycfavisit.com website.