www.walgreenslistens.com is a survey website which is used by Walgreens pharmacy store chain to gather Walgreens customer feedback and statistics. By filling walgreenslistens.com survey customers can receive certain offers which are typically found on a Walgreens receipt with a survey code. Walgreens is a chain of pharmacy stores with 9560 locations across all 50 states. The first Walgreens retail store was opened in 1901 on the corner of Bowen and Cottage Grove Avenues in Chicago. It was founded by Charles R. Walgreen.
Upon completing the Walgreens survey you will enter the Walgreens Sweepstakes.
How to use www.walgreenslistens.com
- Enter https://www.walgreenslistens.com/ into your browser address bar.
- On a first page you will be asked to enter 11-digit survey code and password printed on the bottom of your receipt. You will also need to enter time of your visit which could be found at the top of your receipt.
- Click on “Start” button to proceed with the survey
- walgreenslistens.com website will ask you several questions about your experience at Walgreens. You will be asked about the quality of service, time of visit, cleanliness, and overall experience
- As a final step www.walgreenslistens.com will provide you with a coupon code.