postalexperience.com/pos is a postal customer survey website which is used by InMoment to gather United States Postal Service customer feedback and statistics. By filling postalexperience.com/pos survey customers can submit detailed feedback about their experience with USPS customer service at the specific location. Survey details are typically found on a USPS receipt with a survey code.
After completing the United States Postal Service survey you will receive a confirmation that your feedback successfully accepted by postalexperience.com/pos USPS survey.
How to use postalexperience.com/pos
- Enter http://postalexperience.com/pos/ into your browser address bar
- On a first page you will can choose English or Spanish language of the survey. Click “Next” to proceed to the next page.
- You will be asked to enter the ZIP code printed on your postal service receipt
- Click on “Next” button to proceed with survey
- postalexperience.com/pos website will ask you several questions about your experience at United States Postal Service store. You will be asked about the quality of service, time of visit, efficiency, and courtesy.
- As a final step postalexperience.com/pos will ask you for the free form feedback about your experience at United States Postal Service location. Make sure to click “Next” to receive the confirmation page and your survey results to be recorded.