outlet-feedback.gap.com is a survey website which is used by Gap Inc. clothing and accessories retailer to gather Gap customer feedback and statistics. By filling outlet-feedback.gap.com survey customers can receive certain offers which are typically found on a Gap receipt with a survey code. Gap operates 3,727 stores worldwide out of which 2,406 stores are in the United States.
Upon completing the Gap survey you will have an opportunity to enter Gap sweepstakes. To be eligible, you must be a legal resident of the United States and 18 years of age or older.
How to use outlet-feedback.gap.com
- Enter http://outlet-feedback.gap.com/ into your browser address bar
- On a first page you will be asked to enter time of visit, amount spent and survey entry code. All this information is available on your receipt
- Click on “Enter” button to proceed with the survey
- outlet-feedback.gap.com website will ask you several questions about your experience at Gap. You will be asked about the quality of service, selection, time of visit and more
- As a final step outlet-feedback.gap.com will give you an opportunity to enter Gap sweepstakes.
- http://outlet-feedback.gap.com/ – Gap Customer Survey website
- http://http://www.gap.com// – Official Gap website
- Gap Customer Service Number and Contacts