My Lowe’s Life Portal is located on myloweslife.com domain. It is a portal owned by Lowe’s Companies Inc., an American retail home improvement company with headquarters in Mooresville, North Carolina. Lowe’s operates 2,355 stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. myloweslife.com website hosts various online services accessible to Lowe’s full-time and part-time employees. Here is a short list of services available on myloweslife.com for employees.
- Paycheck online access
- Health insurance and prescription drugs benefit enrollment and management
- Car insurance benefit access
- Dental insurance benefit enrollment and management
- Vision insurance benefit enrollment and management
- Life and disability insurance benefit enrollment and management
- Employment Stock purchase plan benefit
- 401(k) retirement management
- Tuition reimbursement benefit
To make navigation through multitude of myloweslife.com services Lowe’s created http://mylowesbenefits.com/ website which provides a structured description of benefits and services available to Lowe’s employees. You can get familiar with Lowe’s benefits website by watching this introduction video.
If you’d like to get some help navigating Lowe’s Benefits you can contact your HR Manager. Alternatively you can also call HR Shared Services at 1-888-HRINFO5.
Loging in to myloweslife.com
Below are steps required to login to My Lowe’s Life SSO Portal. Make sure that you use secure computer to access myloweslife.com website.
- Open your browser and navigate to https://myloweslife.com
- In the left top corner type your sales number into “Sales Number” field
- Type your password into “Password” field
- Click “Login” button
- You should see main navigation page of My Lowe’s Life portal
If you have problems with login check that your Caps Lock button is turned off and that correct language is selected.
If you still unable to login click on “Forgot password” link to reset your password on My Lowe’s Life login page.